Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOJ Challenge 53


Hello everyone, today my card is for WOJ Challenge 53 which has a theme of red, cream and one other colour. My other colour is green and I have gone for a traditional christmas card.


The image is the lovely Willow with Lantern and she is coloured with distress inks. My papers are basic grey and the sentiment is from studio g. The ribbon, flowers, spacer, brad and bell charm are all from my stash.


I have done a second card which is very similar and still follows the same colour combo. For both cards I have distress the edges of the DP with fired brick distress ink and on my second card I have stamp a music background stamp on the red panel in the middle.



Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and green, Basic Grey - Wassail
Stamps: WOJ - Willow with Lantern, Studio g
Colouring: Distress inks - antique linen, fired brick, peeled paint, vintage photo, tattered rose, weathered wood, black soot, spiced marmalade
Embellishments: Flower, spacer, brad, charm, chain, stickles, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, water brush, leone em branch punch, MS snowflake punch

Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful Liza.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!The image is gorgeous and fabulous colouring!
    Have a great day:)

    Hugs,Kari:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Liza, gorgoeus colouring and detail. thank you for joining us at woj challenge blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunnign adore them both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza your cards are just simply gorgeous! I love coming to your blog so much for great inspiration!

    I ordered my Magnolia kit a month and half ago and just can hardly wait until it comes!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your cards are soo beautiful!! Love your work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Liza...wow - the image is so elegant isn't it and plus - the colors...the red is divine and the ivory so shy and lovely. You did a beautiful job on them both - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh totally delish,sweetie, love the colours and the image is beautiful deffo one of my faves!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Liza I adore these cards, your colouring is amazing and your attention to detail is fab.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x