Friday, November 13, 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge 57


Hello everyone, today's card is for Secret Crafter Challenge 57 where the theme is to make an easel card. Well easel cards are my total favourite at the moment, so I don't need an excuse to whip one up! lol!


I have used Tilda with Bike from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and I have coloured her with copics. The DP is basic Grey Lemonade and I have used my MS doily lace punch for the border detail. I have also embossed a panel with my d'vine swirl folder but you can't see it on the picture as it is behind the propped up element of the card.



Finally, my usual close up


Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and White card, Basic Grey - Lemonade
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Bike - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, button, jewels
Tools: MS doily lace punch, nesties, cuttlebug, d'vine swirl folder

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card luv your colouring, great papers,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...these are pretty papers and I love the easel card itself. Tilda is colored wonderfully, as usual. A great layout for a beautiful designed card, Liza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Liza and such scrummy colours and papers! I was just wondering what dimensions you've used on your card...I made a mini 4" sq easel card last week (from 12" sq card stock) but want to make a bigger one if I can :) oops I nearly forgot to say thanks for playing along with this weeks SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing Liza - I adore how you shade your images and this is no exception

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Liza love the image,your colouring of her is fantastic:)
    Please drop by my blog i have something for you there.
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x