Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 33


Hello everyone, today on Stamptacular Challenge 33 we have a theme of "Turkey Time" where you have to make a thanksgiving card and if you include a turkey, you get entered for the draw twice.

This week our sponsors are the fabulous Simon Says Stamp and the prize is a $25 gift certificate + free shipping.


As you can see, I have just made a simple thank you card for my interpretation of the challenge. We don't celebrate thanksgiving here like they do in the US so this is my version!

My sentiment is from WOJ and my DPs are from papermania. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. Because this card is CAS I have used a 5 x 5" card blank again so there wouldn't be loads of open space!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black, White and pink card. Papermania - Regency
Stamps: WOJ - General sayings set
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. You know that's a lovely way to say thank you. You've inspired me to make a card for my cousin who invited us to Thanksgiving dinner, which is a real treat because my husband is from Morocco and we've not been to a family event like this (we've always hosted them ourselves), so he's excited! I can make something for my cousin for thinking of us at this time (both my parents have passed; otherwise we'd be feasting there). Love the colors you chose. It's a clean cut and perfect card - I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful elegant card Liza, the papers are so scrummy :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is soooo lovely! Love the colors and pattern paper you've used!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Liza ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Love the simple elgance of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauuuuuu!!!!!, solo unos dias sin entrar y tienes cantidad de trabajos nuevo y a cual mas fantástico y perfecto, me encantan, trabajas de una manera genial.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love this card Liza, so crisp and elegant.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x