Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 35


Hello everyone, today is my second week of being a GDT for Creative Inspirations and this week's challenge has a theme of new or neglected stash. I had a good rummage around and for my card I have used a stamped image and some papers that I have had for ages but have never used.


For a change I have made a 5 x 5" card..... it is quite strange not having so much space to fill! The cute PB cat has been coloured with distress inks and the papers are from papermania. The ribbon and jewels are from my stash..... I didn't have any black ones, so I coloured them with a copic marker....very handy!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black and white card, Papermania
Stamps: Penny Black
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, weathered wood, black soot, vintage photo
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Water brush, corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Liza this card reminds me of our cat! She is this colour and SIZE! I love this card! Great job!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza this card is beautiful. Congratulacion
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! Love the monochrome!! such a stylish card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute lil cat - definately worth digging out

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunner card very stylish
    love it
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh - this is so cute and cuddly Liza. Love the black and white with just a hint of soft colour - perfect!
    Hugs Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x