Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 76 & Papertake


Hello everyone, it is a glorious day here and I had problems taking my piccies this morning as the sun was so bright, but I think I got something decent in the end! For my card I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge 76 and I am also entering it into this week's Papertake challenge which is to use something digi and sparkle.


I have used the beautiful bluebells image from sketching stamper and it is coloured with copics.... I know my bluebells are pink but hey ho! The sketch was actually to use an oval, but my oval nesties wouldn't fit the image, well the largest one would but it was massive so I gave that idea up. Instead I used my label one nesties to shape the ends of my rectangle and I'm really pleased with the result. My DP is from papermania and I used my MS doily lace punch for the borders. Finally, the bling and ribbon are from my stash.


Finally, my usual close up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and dark green, PM - Regency
Stamps: Sketching Stamper Digi-Stamps - Bluebells
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon and jewels
Tools: MS doily lace punch

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful - I love the colours that you have used!
    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza,
    I adore your card and that image. I love flowers so much. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is stunning Liza! I love the purples and the greens all together! You have coloured this beautifully! Very talented Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i love your card, you've coloured the image very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Liza! Very clever how you've made the image plate with the labels nesties (I'll have to remember that one, LOL!) Gorgeous colouring of your image too. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Simonne x (SS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I love how you have coloured it.

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liza,

    stunning card hun, love the colour. I had trouble here today with photographs as it was so dull! lol.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liza, you've posted some fantastic cards over the last week, I've only just got round to catching up with my blogging after our weekend away...hope all OK with you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifully coloured! such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liza
    A beautiful card with perfect colouring - love it!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I adore the doily punch. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Liza! Love that image and the doily lace punch is a beautiful addition! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x