Saturday, November 21, 2009

Penny Black Challenge 76


Hello everyone, today's card is for Penny Black Challenge 76 where they have a theme of winter wonderland. They also have a fabulous christmas blog hop going on so make sure you pop over and check it out.


I have just done a nice quick and simple card today. The PB hedgie image is one that I have found in my stamped images stack and he is coloured with distress inks. The paper is from DCWV and the embossing has been done with my snowflake folder. I used my MS punch for the snowflakes and the brads and spacers are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. DCWV - Christmas wishes
Stamps: Penny Black
Colouring: Distress inks - antique linen, vintage photo, walnut stain, peeled paint, fired brick, weathered wood, broken china, spiced marmalade. Silver gel pen
Embellishments: Stickles brads, spacers
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, MS snowflake punch, snowflake folder, water brush

Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Liza I am just loving these images! Love the distress inks! You did such a beautiful Christmas card! I love the layered snowflakes and the little embellishment on them! Love it!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Liza, cute image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card liza...love that adorable hedgie......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and good luck in the prize draw.....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute hunny, I love it. So pleased you could play this week :o)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is adorable, love this cute image...Gorgoeus !! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, & good luck with my candy
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liza - love this bright and cute card - fab image and paper. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and for entering my blog candy - good luck!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x