Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Skating


Hello everyone, today's card is my third GDT card for Creative Inspirations Challenge 36 where we have a theme of Sparkle, I am also entering it into Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 6 where there is a sketch to follow and finally into Secret Crafter Challenge 58 where the theme is four seasons..... I am obviously going for winter!


For my card I have used the delighful image called skating from Mo's Digital Pencil and it is coloured with copics. For my sparkle element I have added stickles to the ice and the fur trim on her pocket. I have left the image in its original size and went for minimal fuss on my card so the image could be the focus. My DPs are from DCWV and I have used my snowflake folder for the embossing.



Supplies
Card/Paper: White and red card, DCWV - Christmas Wishes
Stamps: Mo's Digital pencil - Skating
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, snowflake folder, spellbinders doodle parts

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Totally adorable - I love it!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Liza, BEAUTIFUL card sweetie.......
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza this card is just stunning! I love the bright vibrant colours! Very cheerful!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card!! Love the colors you've used and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cards Liza,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card x Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. El stamp es super divertido y esta precioso el coloreado, es un gan trabajo, lleno de color y muy NavideƱo, felicidades. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great in the bright red and green! Glad you could play along in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So vibrant and gorgeous, I absolutely love your colouring. The whole thing just rocks.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning.. !! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the BRIGHT Xmas color you used for this cutie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, wonderful colours and what a brilliant job with the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card ans so sweet
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x