Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge 57


Hello everyone, this is a late post for me today! Apologies for not being around much this week, I have been feeling a bit under the weather and have been a bad blogger, but I promise I will catch up with my commenting as soon as I can. This card is for WOJ Challenge 57 where they have a nice easy theme of christmas this week.


For my card I have used the beautiful WOJ Willow with Lantern and I have coloured her with distress inks and embellished with stickles. The gorgeous DPs were a gift and I'm not sure of the brand. I have pierced the corner of the image for a bit of detail and the charm, flowers etc are from my stash. The sentiment was done on my PC.


I have done another very similar card so I thought I would show you them both on this one post. The sentiment on the second card is from studio g, that's the main difference really!



Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card, DPs from stash
Stamps: WOJ - Willow with Lantern, studio g
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, vintage photo, weathered wood, broken china, walnut stain, spiced marmalade, black soot, peeled paint, fired brick
Embellishments: Flowers, charms, chain, PM pearl brads, ribbon, stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, leone em branch punch, MS snowflake punch, needle for piercing

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Liza this is just stunning! Your colouring with distress inks amazes me. I hope I can be as successful as you are one day!Beautiful layout too!
    Thank-you so much for the inspiration you give on your blog.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL LIZA!! I really love the one you did with the white dress and blue trim...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is gorgeous and she makes a beautiful, elegant card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh wowww Liza,what a BEAUTIFUL cards,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x