Thursday, November 19, 2009

Penny Black Challenge 75 & SSS


Hello everyone, this card is for Penny Black Challenge 75 which has a theme of Christmas for guys and I am also entering it for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge which has a theme of animal antics.


For my card I have used the cute Hedgie Shuffle stamp from Penny Black and it is coloured with distress inks. The DP is from Dovecraft and for the embossed elements I have used my snowflake folder. The ribbon and brads are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and white card, Dovecraft
Stamps: Penny Black - Hedgie Shuffle
Colouring: Distress inks - antique linen, walnut stain, vintage photo, faded jeans
Embellishments: Ribbon, brads
Tools: Cuttlebug, snowflake folder, water brush

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Liza this is beautiful! I love those hedgies!
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year you did an awesome card using this wonderful image. I was so happy to see it again. I absolutely love this image...and in the distressed inks....oh so gorgeous Liza! You do such beautiful work Liza!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card liza...love the embossed panels and your super cute hedgies...perfect for a male card and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they're so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, brilliant colours.

    THanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling! I love this image and the snowflake embossed cut outs are beautiful!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x