Friday, November 6, 2009

Quixotic Challenge 1


Hello everyone, today's card is for the very first challenge on the Quixotic Challenge blog and they have a theme of birthdays...nice and easy!


I have done another easel card.... I just love these, they are so easy to do but I think they look so effective and it is a bit of a change from a normal fold! I have used Tilda with Ice Cream from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and she is coloured with copics and highlighted with stickles. My DP is Basic Grey Lemonade and I think these are my favourite papers at the moment!


I have taken another picture so you can see it from a different angle. I used my MS doily lace punch for the middle panel and I finished off with some jewels.



Finally, my usual close up!


Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and White card, Basic Grey - Lemonade
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Ice Cream - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Copics - E00, E51, R20, E21, E33, E35, E29, C1, 0, BG01, BG09, RV02, RV04, RV10, G00. Inkssentials pen for highlights.
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon, stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nesties, MS Doily Lace punch

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Liza hun

    Hope you are well, this is beautiful I do love this fold, bit scared to try it lol. Love the little bit of glitter you added to the top of tildas icelolly

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza! I love your card, I'm the same as you and really love the easel cards, they really do have the WOW factor and yours is superb! Love your colouring and the Lemonade papers really are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the sweet papers too :)
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Liza. Those papers are so lush, I can see why they are your favourites. You photograph you cards so well, I love all the different angles and the close up too.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liza -
    This is so beautiful - love the easel design and the papers. Superb colouring on Tilda and the glittery lollypop is fab.!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, with that fold!!
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liza! What a beautiful card, so wonderfully put together and your colouring is stunning! I must try an easel card, they look like fun! Thanks so much for joining our first ever challenge at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena-QP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Liza, that is just beautiful. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie challenge this week and hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x