Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Tilda with Bike


Hello again, three posts in one day is unheard of for me....although one of them was just a news post so I suppose that one doesn't count! This card is for four challenges, firstly I used the sketch from Just Magnolia Challenge 19, ABC's theme is B for buttons, Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 65 has a theme of travel and finally Cute Card Thursday Challenge 74 has a lazy days summer theme.


For my card I used a cute Tilda Stamp from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and she is coloured with distress inks and highlighted with my insenntials pen...yes I remembered to do it this time! The papers are from pebbles inc and I used my paisley folder for the embossing. The flower, pearls, button and ribbon are all from my stash.


I have decorated the inside, but it isn't anything special so I haven't shown it.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card, Pebbles inc
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Bike
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, vintage photo, spiced marmalade, faded jeans, weathered wood, black soot, peeled paint, walnut stain. Inkssentials pen for the highlights.
Embellishments: Flower, button, ribbon, pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, paisley folder, corner rounder punch, leone em branch punch, water brush

Thanks for looking x

19 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, this is so pretty Liza!
    Thanks for joining in with CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's soooo pretty. I love that pebbles inc paper and you've used one of my favourite colour combinations too

    Victoria
    x

    ps - your photos always look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Liza, I really love the colours you've chosen. Tilda has been beautifully coloured.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza you have made another beautiful card. I love the soft colours that you used to make this card!
    Tilda is coloured so beautifully!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Liza,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. just beautiful! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhau!!, ésta Tilda sí merece tu comentario en mi blog, es preciosa como la has coloreado, yo conozco mis fallos y uno es el no saber aun hacerlo como me gusta.
    El card y todos los detalles son geniales.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo cute and the colouring is so subtle - it's lovely..

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one nice Tilda card, love your colours and the colouring is so beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!!! Just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe Liza this is gorgeous she is so sweet and i love the papers and lay out :)
    Hugz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This a super cute card love your coloring in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Liza this is one of my favourite Magnolias at the moment...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card!! I love the colors and this image is so sweet! Such pretty coloring as well!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's fabulous - I love the papers and the pearls. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty card Liza and such pretty papers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Liza. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x