Hi everyone, we are currently having a DT call over on Stamptacular Sunday Challenges, so if you are interested in becoming part of the DT, please read on.......
Below is what is written on the Stamptacular Blog:
We will be celebrating our Six Month Anniversary here at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...So, what does that mean? It means...it's time for a DT call!
I have been so fortunate to have the PERFECT Design Team to help me get our challenge blog up and running! It's been a FANTASTIC journey so far...and with the support my DT and all our participants...life just doesn't get any better than this!
So having said that, it's time to start thinking about our future and adding to our team! Below are some requirements that each DT MUST fulfill in order to be a member of our team. If these are things you feel you are able to commit to, please follow the submission instructions so you can apply for a position on our team!
As a DT member you will be required to:
* Submit a completed project weekly, via e-mail, following the challenge requirements, no later than the Friday before the challenge is posted to the blog! You will get ALL of the challenges in plenty of time to allow you to complete them before the due date!
* Take excellent quality photos of your completed projects.
* Post positive comments on ALL participants' blogs sometime during the week of the particular challenge they participate in. NO EXCEPTIONS! Comments MUST be specific to each entry! MUST be done before midnight (EST) Friday before a new challenge is revealed on our challenge blog!
* Be an active DT member of our Sunday Challenge Blog, share with me any and all challenge ideas you may have and want to see as one of our blog challenges, and HOST challenges, if needed.
* Help to find sponsors willing to donate prizes for our challenges (this can be friends, companies or yourself)
* Be open and honest with me when you feel there's a problem or something needs to be addressed or anytime you just want to chit chat.
* ENJOY participating and being part of the Stamptacular DT!
ALL ACCEPTED DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO AND FULFILL A SIX (6) MONTH COMMITMENT! (October 2009 through March 2010)
If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of and you're interested in becoming a Design Team member for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog, PLEASE e-mail me 3-5 samples of your BEST work...at least ONE of your submissions MUST be something other than a greeting card and ALL submissions MUST contain stamping! No scrapbook layouts, please!
Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com by midnight (EST) August 23rd, 2009 to qualify. Accepted Design Team members will be notified no later than Sunday August 30th, 2009.
NOTE: be sure to put STAMPTACULAR DT CALL in the subject heading of your e-mail to be sure it doesn't get overlooked!