Monday, August 10, 2009

Delicious Diva Challenge 1 & SFOS Challenge 63


Hello everyone.... for the second time today! I have made a rectangular card for a change..... really living on the edge!!!! I don't often do them, but I really enjoyed making this one, it was nice and quick! I am entering it into a new challenge called Delicious Divas where there is a fabulous sketch to follow. I have to say that this is my second attempt at the sketch, for my first one I got carried away a little and deviated from the sketch a bit too much!!!! lol!! I'm also entering this card into SFOS Challenge 63 where you have to use flowers.


For my card I have used a very sweet Magnolia image from the Lazy Summer Days Collection. I have coloured her with distress inks and highlighted with my inkssentials pen. The lush DP was a gift from my boyfriends Mum but I don't know the make (sorry!) the ribbon, pearls and brad are from my stash and the flower was left over from my Magnolia DT kit.


Finally, a close up of my image.


Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card, DP from stash
Stamps: Magnolia - Summer Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, vintage photo, weathered wood
Embellishments: Ribbon, flower, pearls, jewel brad
Tools: Leone em branch punch, water brush

Thanks for looking x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Liza! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet Liza, love the pinks that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so pretty! love the pale pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is just so adorable. Good job:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card!
    I do like that stamp and the flower you have used.
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card! The image is so cute and the colouring is fabulous!
    A really sweet card:)
    Have a great week:)

    Hugs,Kari:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart...this is perfect! I just love this little Tilda! I love the pink!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear this is stunning what a fabulous colour combo you have used and your colouring is terrific, and I love the image, this new collection is fab isn't it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Liza and pink too...couldnt be any better...such a cute Tilda
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifil card. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Delicious Diva challenge.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful job with the sketch and Tilda looks fab.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card love the colours :o) and congratulations on your award

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Liza

    How gorgeous is this.

    I love the soft colours and that backing paper is just so delicious.

    To begin with I thought you had patched individual pieces together.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card! The pinks are just lush! I was going to ask what the DP was and then read further down the post...shame!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card Liza! Thanks for participating in the Delicious Diva challenge and Good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x