Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Magnolia Fall Club Kit

Hello everyone, I would just like to take this opportunity to remined you all that the last day for ordering the Magnolia Fall Club Kit is Friday 14th August. Below is a little sneak peak of one of the stamps and I can't wait to get my hands on them!!!


So what are you waiting for? Visit the Magnolia website here and order yours, you wont be disapointed! Also there is some blog candy on offer on the Magnolia blog, you could win some halloween stamps and patterned paper.

Thanks for visiting. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liza thanks for the reminder. There are so many things to remember. I've ordered the Whiff of Joy fall stamps but I forgot about Magnolia. I'm off over there now.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Liza...that is such a tease! I can't wait to get mine! I have been waiting for the fall and I also cannot wait until the Christmas stamps are released! How many more sleeps until we get the new fall release!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just beautiful! You have a great sense of what materials work well together and of design. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    - Crafts by Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x