Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 20


This week for Stamptacular Challenge 20 we have a theme of Beary Special, which means you have to use a bear on your project, and this week we have our very own Janneke sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize. Well, I actually made this card a while ago for a new baby and I saved it to show you as my DT card for this challenge. The stamp is from Sugar Nellie and I have coloured it with distress inks. I also did a matching envelope as I thought is was a nice extra touch.


The gingham DP is a download which I think is perfect for baby cards and I also love using my swiss dots folder for baby cards too. Both sentiments were done on my computer using the font lucinda handwriting. the rest of the DT have done some awesome projects, so make sure you check out the challenge this week!!

Also just a reminder.... this week is the final week of the Stamptacular DT call so check out the notice here if you want to apply.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and yellow card, Downloaded DP
Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Dexter Bear
Colouring: Distress inks - vintage photo, spiced marmalade
Embellishments: Buttons, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nesties, Swiss Dots folder, water brush

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Wow! That bear image is adorable and colored so well. I love that you did a matching envelope. It's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is beautiful and so sweet love the image and gorgeous colour:)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza this is just so adorable. I love the swiss dots in the background. Very, very nice!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza~ Your bear looks so fuzzy and warm. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you're card Liza :S
    That stamp is cute

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Liza,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Liza, what a great new arrival card, love the image and that fabby lemon colour. Very cute! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Liza and such a cute bear :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza

    I have never thought of using Dexter on a baby card - you have done a beautiful job here.

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aah, new babies and bears, so cute! How sweet to make a matching envelope too.


    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super duper cute! Love that yellow and sweet bear image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors you've chosen...and the coloring job...just fantastically adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x