Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 21


Hello everyone, for Stamptacular Challenge 21 we have a theme of 3D where you must make a card that is three dimensional and our very own Nikki is sponsoring us with a fantastic prize this week of some SU goodies. Well, what a job I had with this card, I decided that as I always just do a basic fold I would do something a little different this week..... but I couldn't decide what to do!!!!! I finally came across a tutorial here on splitcoast stampers for this fold and then the rest was easy.


It was so fun to put together and after tearing my hair out, the card was really fun to do in the end! I have used a penny black image that I received from a blog bud and it is coloured with distress inks. I used some nice, fresh looking green gingham DP which is a download and a piece of ribbon as an embellishment. Also, you can't see it too well in the photo, but the bit that pops the card up is embossed with my swiss dots folder.



Supplies
Card/Paper: White and green card, DP is a download
Stamps: Penny Black
Colouring: Distress inks - antique linen, spiced marmalade, tattered rose, vintage photo, peeled paint
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder, waterbrush

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the adorable image from Penny Black. Also glad you pointed out the swiss dots EF. That's such a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like the simplicity of this one. Never tried one of these style cards, looks great

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! That image is the cutest and love the pop up! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Liza,qhat a beautiful card,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por tu comentario.
    Nunca habia visto este modelo de card, es precioso, parece dificil de hacer, me encanta..
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Liza, love the gingham papers and super sweet image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x