Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Award

Hello everyone, I have been lucky enough to receive this fabulous award from the uber talented Caryn.

This one comes with some rules so this is what you have to do:

1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. And share with 10 blogs
4. Inform each blog

The 5 things I like to do are :

1. Crafting
2. Reading
3. Watching shows such as CSI, House, Numbers
4. Eating out
5. Walking our dogs

I am going to pass this onto all of my Stamptacular teamies as they are a great bunch of girls. x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Hi Liza, you sure do deserve this award, your work is lovely, I will be following you and checking out your work again, keep up the hard work.

    wendy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x