Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's Black and White and......

Hi girls! I have managed to get in a little crafting this afternoon and I have made a tag that covers three challenges. Penny Black Week 23 and Kaboodle Challenge 12 have the theme monochromatic and I have used sketch 25 from Sketch Saturday. Sorry for using the same stamped image - I have just realise it is the same one as my last post, but I don't have many images that are small enough to fit on a tag and that can be made "Christmasy", and I've still got loads to do and not enough time!!! But I bet we can all say that!!! Anyway..... I have used black and white card, the black and white papers are from my stash, the penny black image is coloured with my whispers pens, the sentiment was done on my computer using the font tempus sans itc, the snowflake is punched from silver mirrored card and I have used a silver brad to secure the bits on the top (not sure what to call them!!!). Now I am no longer afraid of my ink pads I have edged and sponged the edges of each element so that it didn't look drab and I have added a little silver stickles to the present.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag Liza and very clever to get all those challenges too! Love the image and it looks great with the black and white papers. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous Liza - love the cute image and such a beautiful tag - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that tag :o)

    Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Liza the B&W combo looks fab.
    Thanks for the link to my blog candy and good luck! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous, very stylish. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning....

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cute tag - the image looks fab in b&w. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x