Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kaboodle Ch 13 & Sketch Saturday Ch 26

Nope not another tag!! The challenge this week on Kaboodle was not to use square or rectangular shaped cards so I've made a tri fold tag shaped one instead. I've been wanting to try one of these for a while and this was the perfect opportunity. I've also used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for the front section of the card.
I have used cream, red and green card, papers from the dovecraft contemporary christmas range, the snowflakes are punched from red, green and gold mirrored card and I used a small red jewel in the centre of the middle panel.

The penny black image is coloued with whispers, the sentiment on the front panel was done on my computer using the font segoe script, the tassels are held on by a black brad and I have put a gold one on either side to decorate. The centre panel has been edged and sponged with gold ink but it has been left black so i can write on it!
To finish the whole thing off I made a simple, matching envelope for it. x

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow,m that is so clever, a real work of love. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabby what a great idea..i loves it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is a little masterpiece I am in awe
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely great idea...fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza this is fabulous, what a wonderful idea, so beautifully made. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an amazing card, you've put so much effort into it! ps adore that snowman image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x