Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 11

I have just managed to do this in time..... but as they say..... better late than never!!! Cupcake Challenge 11 is "a hole in the card" and I thought this was a great theme as it got me thinking a little.... I seem to have lost it a bit lately and all my cards are beginning to look the same!!!! I used white and navy card, paper from the dovecraft winter wonderland range, the penny black stamp is called ice & snow and it is coloured with whispers pens, and to finish off I added a little stickles to the ice she is skating on.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am really impressed with this what a great idea. Love the colours and the great image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card. Thanks so much for joining in this week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I like the way you have done the hole in the front, very innovative. Hope you are having a nice weekend and thanks for popping by on my blog. Have a good week. Hugs * Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. Love the cards and the style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, I love the simpleness and I think you chose a great image to use for this type of card. Love it! xxx
    Also Im glad the candy arrived today, I hope you enjoy palying with it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Liza, the design is brilliant and I love the image and papers. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x