Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday Sketcher Challenge 28

Mumur has done a fabulous sketch for challenge 28 on Friday Sketchers and it really got me thinking. I have used white, navy and pearly blue card, papers from the dovecraft winter wonderland range, the stamp was from some blog candy winnings so I'm not sure where it is from and the sentiment was done on my computer using the font tempus sans itc. The punched snowflakes are decorated with silver stickles and to complete I added three small jewels. The only buttons I have are brown and I racked my brains for something to substitue them with then I thought I'd try colouring them with a silver pen - they turned out really well!
To complete the card I decorated the inside, with leftovers from doing the front....getting quite into doing this now and I think it adds a nice final touch!!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card and i love this image and the colour is gorgeous:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the blues and your lovely stamped image. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Liza, love the Santa image and the coliours is beautiful. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I love your card!
    Nice image and I especially love the blue colours!
    xx Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love that image.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Liza, this card is so beautiful and has such an elegant touch to it. TFS! I love the image, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning. I love that stamp and the papers goes so perfectly with it! Am loving your blog so have signed up to follow! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x