Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proximity Award

Evening ladies. I have received this award from the lovely Natalie, thanks chick...this is my very first one!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on. I'm going to pass it to the very talented:
Chris (Sketching Stamper)
Dawn (Crafty ramblings)
Sally (Crafty Sally)
Sue (Susie Sunshine)
Lauren (Lauren's Cards etc)
Becky (Becky's Happy Crafting Place)
Links to all their blogs are in the side bar on the right. x

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Liza so nice of you to think of me..

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liza! I'm honoured to get this from you! I love your blog!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x