Friday, November 21, 2008

Let it Snow.....

Snow is the theme this week for both the Papertake weekly challenge and Cute Card Thursday Challenge 37 and I based this card on Laura's Sketch 13 from 2 Sketches 4 You. I used white, blue and dark blue metallic card (I thought I had finished this lovely card but I found another sheet Yipee!), paper from the dovecraft winter wonderland range, the penny black image is coloured with whispers pens and I have finished off with three small jewels and three punched snowflakes.
For the Tag I inked the edges with my silver ink pad, the sentiment and snowflake are silver peel offs and I have attached the tassels with a silver brad.

14 comments:

  1. He is adorable and put a smile on my face! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gift tag too.
    Lorraine
    http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag card, great image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous snowman and such lovely colours.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Great take the 2s4y sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful creation, love the tag. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love snowmen and this one is so adorable. I love the layout of this card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card! Love that snowman and his little birdie friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Liza, love the image and the tag detail. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - love the cute snowman

    hugs Bevx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the LO! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x