Sunday, November 16, 2008

Papertake Dawny's Sketch 2 & CCT Ch 36

Another last minute one!! Dawny has done another fabulous sketch for the Papertake weekly challenge that I have followed and I have also used the colours red and green to fit Cute Card Thursday Challenge 36. I have used red and green card, the paper is from the dovecraft contemporary christmas range, the penny black image is coloured with whispers pens, the sentiment was done on my computer using the font segoe script and I finished off with some icicle stickles on the snow.

10 comments:

  1. Bona Vesprada! Thanks for your comment. I'm off to have a look around your blog...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza
    This is such a cute card! I love the image and your colouring looks lovely.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous i love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card what a great image which you have coloired perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Liza! I think this stamp is my all time favourite PB Christmas stamp, lovely colouring and the paper is perfect with it. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a beautiful and cute card! ;-)

    I love the papers you have used! Great work!

    Hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and papers.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable image. Such a fun happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x