Sunday, November 30, 2008

December 2008 Planner/Calendar

As I work for myself, from home, some days there is more crafting going on that actual work!! so I have decided to start a little project where each month I will make a planner/calendar for the following month that I can write notes on and use as a little prompt!!! The WOJ Challenge 10 is to make anything but a card, Cute Card Thursday Challenge 38 is to use the colour lilac and finally I have based the planner on Dawny's Sketch 3 on Papertake Weekly Challenge. I have used purple and lilac card, silver mirrored card, the paper is from the dovecraft amethyst range, the WOJ image is coloured with water colour pencils, the two small purple squares and the lilac divider have been embossed using a cuttlebug (not sure which folders as they belong to my BFs Mum), the month label was done on my computer using the font tampus sans itc and I finished off with three jewel hearts and some die cut flowers. I did the planner section on excel - it has a bit of a strange layout, but it was the only way I could get it all to fit on an A4 sheet of card!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab, great image and papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea Liza, I love it! Beautiful design and image and in my favourite lilac too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful planner, great colour. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hon this is just beautiful. What a beautiful idea. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful idea and beautifully made. Love the way you coloured your image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x