Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge Week 10

The Sarah Kay week 10 challenge was to follow a sketch. I have used cream and white card, paper from the Dovecraft Aqua range, the sarah kay stamp is coloured in with whispers markers, two die cut flowers, a small jewel for the centre of the flowers, three small iridescent flowers and the sentiment is a silver peel off. I think the backing paper I have used is really pretty, but it is a shame the stamped image covers up most of the flower - I obviously wasn't thinking about this when I decided to use it!!!! I slightly embossed the die cut flowers to make them stand up from the card and I finished them off with a small jewel in the centre.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! I like your soft colors and your image is colored in beautifully!! Thanks for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Liza. Gorgeous colouring and soft beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty Liza and your colouring of this cute image is gorgeous, Thanks for entering my blog candy, Good Luck, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x