Monday, September 22, 2008

Lily Card & Box

This was a card I made for my boyfriend's Mum's birthday. I used pink and cream card, printer paper to make the flower, whispers markers to colour it and the sentiment is a silver peel off. I followed a tutorial on Joanne's blog to make the lily and I was very pleased with how it came out.
Because the lily stands out on the card I had to make a box for it to go in as it wouldn't go in a regular envelope. The box is made from cream card and it is decorated with pink card and paper from the dovecraft hint of pink range.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liza, and WOW, such a wonderful card. I love the lily and the box to go with it is a great idea. Your boyfriend's Mum is going to love it. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x