Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 3

The Cupcake Challenge 3 was to make an ATC. Another new one for me so I decided to have a practice at my flower making technique. I followed the tutorial on Joanne's blog for her no tools flower and I used pink paper and my Whispers Markers to add a bit of detail. The flower is mounted onto Dovecraft paper from the Amethyst range and matted onto white card. I used green card and wavy scissors to create the trim and I finished it off with a small bow made from 3mm pink satin ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liza, WOW, your ATC is stunning. I love that gorgeous flower and the paper and trim are beautiful. Such a magnificent start to ATC making. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC! Thanx 4 entering this week!
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza this is AMAZING!
    You did a great job with that flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x