Friday, September 26, 2008

Kaboodle Challenge 4

The Kaboodle Challenge 4 was to use a non-traditional embellishment. I got my thinking cap on and managed to come up with a very uninspirational paper clip!!! Believe it or not, I have made yet another christmas card and I have used white and green card, the papers are from the kaboodle party picnic range, the penny black image is coloured with my whispers markers, I decorated the paper clip with a snowflake peel off sticker and I finished off with three small jewels and a chipboard sentiment (another kind donation by my boyfriends mum).

4 comments:

  1. Great fun card. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week.


    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Christmas card :o)

    Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this paperclip and well done for getting another Christmas card done! Mmm I really need to get some done as well... Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo cute!!! LOVE it ... the color combo rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x