Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 6

I have a two day turn around between my boyfriend's parents leaving and mine arriving for a two week visit so I thought I'd get a couple of cards done while I can!! The Cupcake Challenge 6 was to follow a sketch so I have done yet another christmas card. I have used cream and red card, and the papers and the self adhesive ribbon are both from the dovecraft contemporary christmas range. I must say a huge thank you to my boyfriend's mum, Jill, as she brought over these papers and loads of other crafting things for me. She also brought her cuttlebug for me to have a go with and I must say I was well impressed..... I know what is going on my christmas list now!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    All your cards are beautiful.
    Thanks for entering to my blog candy, good luck!
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! Thanks so much for joining in this week.
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.. makes you wanna be in a snowy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, I love the papers! Thanks for entering my blog candy challenge! Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's given me some good ideas, I brought this pack of paper and I was looking for ideas with what to do with it.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x