Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mellow Yellow

My friend asked me to make a card for her to give to someone for a fortieth birthday. I used white and pale yellow card, the papers are from K & Co daisy range, some die cut flowers, a thin piece of green card for the vine, four little jewels and the sentiment is a silver peel off. I was inspired by Chris for the layout of this card and I think it will be something that I will used again. Each of the squares are 1 x 1 inch and I embossed the flowers a little to make them stand up from the card, although I don't think this shows up in the picture too well.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice sunny card - love the grid effect and the wee flowers down the side.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card :D Congrats on winning the blog candy over at Sallys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza and well done on winning the candy, how exciting! Your card is really beautiful, love the paper you used and your vine of flowers looks fantastic. Thank you so much for the mention and I'm sure the recipient of your card will love it. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x