Friday, September 5, 2008

CCT Challenge 26 & 2S4U Sketch 8

I have managed to make a card for two challenges with this one. I have followed the sketch on 2 Sketches 4 You and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge was to use the colour pink. The image is a penny black stamp coloured in with whispers markers - unfortunately my novice colouring really shows through here! - the papers are from the Dovecraft Amethyst range and they are matted onto cream card, the sentiment is a silver peel off and I have added an iridescent flower and 2 little jems to finish it off. I started this card last night but ended up taking some bits off and starting again, I wasn't really sure where I was going with it..... and to be honest I'm not really sure where it has ended up!!!... hey ho, I'll live and learn!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very pretty card. Excellent use of the stamp as well

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, such a fabulous image, love it, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo congrats on doing a 2in1 challenge. I love it when that happens but I can never seem to get them right. Your interpretation of the sketch is super super cute Liza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love that Penny Black stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card - love the adorable image -- so sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! I LOVE that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your card is beautiful Liza! Gorgeous image and I think you did great with the colouring, I don't think marker colouring is easy at all. The papers are so pretty AND you did a 2 in 1, brilliant. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image and the DP's. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Love those papers - they work so well with the adorable image you ahve used

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x