Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag You're It Week 28

The theme on Tag You're It this week is Autumn. This gave me the chance to used some paper that I have never used before and was perfect for the theme. I used cream card, brown paper with a wood grain pattern, gold paper, brown and cream ribbon, three amber coloured jewels and leaves that were die cut using a cuttlebug. I washed over the leaves with watered down gold ink, then when they were dry I roughly dabbed gold ink around the edge of each leaf and I embossed them to make them stand up from the tag. Unfortunately the gold ink doesn't show up too well in the photo, but it is quite shimmery in real life!!

9 comments:

  1. Liza - this is just perfect for the Autumn theme! I love your use of textured papers -Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Liza, so different and yet so effective:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza
    wow your tag is so beutiful and the leaves have great definition to them, loved reading about your techniques. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work on your tag Liza - love the colour combo and fabulous textures - thanks for joining us this week at Tag You're It
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Liza! Your tag has a wonderful shabby chic quality to it which I love. Brilliant job on the challenge. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! What a classic look! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this atg is stunning hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! It really feels like autumn :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x