Friday, October 10, 2008

Kaboodle Challenge 6

The Kaboodle Challenge 6 was to follow a sketch so I decided to make a christmas tag this week. I used white and navy card, papers from the dovecraft winter wonderland range, the penny black image is coloured with water colours, the sentiment was done on my computer using the font segoe script and I finished off with two punched snowflakes, one in silver card and the other in white card decorated with stickles. I used wavy scissors to make the trim across the middle, but unfortunately most of it is covered by the image. This is the first attempt at water colouring that I thought was good enough to go on my blog, I still have a long way to go with it and it is way harder than it looks!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful image on card. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card, lovely colours and such a sweet image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a fab blog with lots of other gorgeous cards i have enjoyed my visit will keep coming back :)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute! Wonderful colouring...so subtle but perfect! Love that image... Great tag..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card hun well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card and those colors works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet i this little card, love the colours, image and those snowflakes
    hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is lovely. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge again. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tag & the colouring is great :o)

    Thanks for joining Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww this is such a cutie...love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag: Love the image and the font is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous - well done. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunnig, I love the colours.

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, I love this little mouse to pieces. Such a beautiful card. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x