Thursday, October 2, 2008

CCT Challenge 30

Challenge 30 on Cute Card Thursday was christmas animals. I decided to try a different fold, not sure what the technical term for it is but it is a square card that opens in the middle (I hope you can get the idea from the picture!!). I used white and blue card, the penny black image is coloured with whispers markers, the papers are from the dovecraft winter wonderland range and the punched snowflakes and the snow on top of the umbrella in the image are covered in stickles. I have just realized that I haven't added a sentiment to the card!!! never mind, there is writing on one of the papers so that should do the job!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the image is so cute and I love the colours and papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card! I love what you have done.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card the pb image is just sooo cute. Thank you for taking part this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the blue and white combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like this! The image is so cute, and I love the cool winter blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab csrd,love the papers and the image. Jillix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x