Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 9

This week's Cupcake Challenge was "Turn up the Heat". I don't have any heat embossing tools so I chose to use red as it is a hot colour and the girl in the stamp is a pretty hot chick!! I have used red and black card, black and white card, the penny black image is coloured with whispers markers and I have added a touch of stickles to the bag, the sentiment was done on my computer using the font Tempus Sans ITC, the three snowflakes are punched from shiny red and silver card and I finished off with three small jewels.

8 comments:

  1. Its a pretty, hot card! lol
    Its gorgeous, thanks for joining in this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, i love it.really striking colours ...very glam:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love that stamp so much!! Thanx for joining in this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card hun well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome hun love this image WTG xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, and oh so sassy! :) CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very chic card. Great colours, I just wish I was that skinny :)
    Take care & keep smiling
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x