Friday, June 25, 2010

The Happy Couple

Hello everyone, today I have another DT card to show you featuring new stamps from the Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010. I am entering this card into Secret Crafter Challenge 88 where they have a wedding theme.


For my card I have used the Wedding Background and the Bride and Groom stamp from the new Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010 and I have coloured them with copics. The DP, ribbon and flowers were all provided in my DT kit by Magnolia and the jewels are from my stash. I finished off with some silver and blue stickles and I have stitched around each of the elements.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card, DP provided by Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Bride with Tiara and Groom and Wedding Background- Wedding Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, R20, E50, E51, E53, E21, E33, E35, E37, E57, Y21, YR23, Y11, Y17, B00, BG10, B32, B23, B24, B39, YG03, G21, YG67, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing Machine
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the image and that paper is lush. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. I love the colors :)

    Kokica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding card Liza! Your colouring is fabulous and the design layout is wonderful! The flowers look like a bridal bouquet - beautifully done!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh wowww Liza,So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is so beautiful!
    hugs line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x