Monday, June 7, 2010

Cupcake Challenge 94

Hello everyone, for Cupcake Challenge 94 we have a theme of dazzle us and we would like to see some bling, glitter or other shiny stuff on your cards. This week we are sponsored once again by our regular sponsor Simon Says Stamp and they are giving us a fabulous prize of a $20 gift voucher plus free shipping. I am also entering this card for Charisma Cardz Challenge 22 where they have a theme of flowers.


For my card I used the gorgeous Magnolia stamp Jam Tilda from the A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics. The sentiment is from the Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009 and I masked part of it off as I didn't want the strawberry or all of the text to appear. My DP is from Papermania and I used my MS trellis punch for the punched panel. I finished off with some flowers, jewels, ribbon and a charm.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, pink and blue card, Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Magnolia - Jam Tilda - A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection 2009. Sentiment - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009.
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E33, E35, E37, E29, RV000, RV02, B23, B32, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Jewels coloured with RV04. Inkssentials pen for highlights
Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon, charm, brads, jewels
Tools: MS trellis punch, leone em branch punch, cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine

Thanks for looking x

17 comments:

  1. Woweeee this is gorgeous! I love the way you have coloured her, the details you have added are gorgeous too!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a stunner its absolutely gorgeous. Love that trellis punch think I may just have to get me one of those! Tilda is coloured to perfection love how you've shaded the white of her dress. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Liza,i love your tilda and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Liza, I love the colours you've used, and Tilda just looks so cute sitting there.

    Hugs

    Judi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Liza. I love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Liza, what a stunner! Tilda is so beautifully coloured and your papers are gorgeous! Such wonderful details and I love the placement of the sentiment!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image, wonderful colors, lovely papers, beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is gorgeous!! your colouring is amazing!! and I love the fab DP's you have used! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love these colors. The blossoms look beautiful with the gems in the center. We are having a DT call at Fussy and Fancy and I would love to see you apply! Your work is stunning! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a really sweet card Liza. Tilda is coloured beautifully. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet and precious card. Love your soft colors and lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liza this card is just stunning - the colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely beautiful card. I love your punches, your paper, and yes your colouring is just stunning! I just adore that colour you used on Tilda! Very sweet card Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, adorable card Liza.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow i have just found your blog through the cupcake craft page. I love your stuff! I wish i could colour like you. Im so jealous. Look forward to seeing more of your cards. I am now a follower.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Liza, what an amazing card. Your image is so sweet and I think your colouring is just awesome. Lovely papers and embellishments. Sorry I haven't visited for so long. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there Liza! WOW! Your work is stunning! We have been having a good look around your blog and you have lots of beautiful creations, your images are always so beautifully coloured.
    Have a great weekend,
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x