Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 21

Hello everyone, today on Crafty Sentiments Challenge 21 we have a sketch to follow and the fabulous prize of one of the new crafty sentiments stamps that are released today.


I have coloured the cute Crafty Sentiments image with copics and my DP is from papermania. The blue coredinations card stock has a gorgeous finish in real life, unfortunately is doesn't come through on the picture. I finished off with some ribbon and jewels and my sentiment is computer generated.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black and white card, Cordinations Gemstones, Papermania - Exquisite
Stamps: Crafty Sentiments -Girl with Heart
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E33, E35, E37, E29, E50, E51, E53, B00, B05, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder, sewing machine

Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Liza,

    I love your last two cards. The images are so cute and lovely. Beautiful colouring.

    Love Kerry
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet Liza. I just love your colouring style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowww Liza,So BEAUTIFUL card,i love your image and the COLOURS.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Liza. I love the layout and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Liza this is so gorgeous, i love the clean crisp feel to it but with such soft shading too
    Hugs
    victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I can see some of the shimmer on the paper - it looks lovely. I really like the texture and stitching on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable sweet card Liza.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liza! Just thought I'd pop by your blog for a peek... I always admire your DT creations for Cupcake from a distance, they're always immaculate and your colouring is fantastic!!! Love this sweet little girl, the colours you've chosen are fab! I also adore the strawberry cupcake recipe card, so original and beautifully created! I shall have to pop by more often! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, lovely image, wonderful colors and papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x