Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 22

Hello everyone, I have been doing a refurb of my office/craft space this week and we have more visitors staying with us so I am generally not really getting much time to blog, so once again apologies for not visiting your blogs this week. My card for this week's Crafty Sentiments Challenge  features one of their newly released stamps called Amy on the Clouds, isn't she a sweetie.


I have coloured the image with copics and added stickles to her wings and the cloud. I also cut her out and popped her up on foam pads for a bit of dimension. My DP is from papermania and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black and white card, Papermania - Exquisite
Stamps: Crafty Sentiments -Amy on the Clouds
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, RV000, RV21, RV23, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug, nesties, divine swirl folder
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. What a delicious card Liza ! Love the image and the soft colours too... So sweet... Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my goodness Liza, this is an adorable creation.Love all that glitter. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza,

    I love the image - she is really cute.

    The pink and black colour combo works so well with the image.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza another beautiful card. Like how you have popped the image up on the embossed card, making it look like the back of the cloud. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Liza,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x