Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CCT Challenge 117 & Totally Gorjuss Challenge 35

Hello everyone, today my card is a Magnolia DT card featuring a stamp from their Wedding collection 2010. I have followed the sketch from Cute Card Thursday Challenge 117, and I am also entering my card for Totally Gorjuss Challenge 35 where they have a theme of sugar and spice - I have interpreted this by the sweet image and the spicy colours!


For my card I have used Bridesmaid Tilda from the Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010 and she is coloured with copics. I love this stamp as she is so versatile and I can see her being used time and time again! My DPs are from Basic Grey and the lace was in my DT kit.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card, Basic Grey - Lemonade
Stamps: Magnolia - Bridesmaid Tilda - Wedding Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, R20, R32, R35, R37, E33, E35, E37, E29, BG01, BG09, Y11, Y21, YR23, YG03, G21, YG67, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Lace, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Liza, what a pretty colour combo. Your papers are gorgeous & Tilda looks just beautiful.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Liza,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. Lovely colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Liza, beautiful Tilda and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liza,

    I love the layout of this card, really different & effective.

    Beautifully coloured.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Liza. Gorgeous colours and papers you have used with such a cute Tilda. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely. Love the sweet image and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x