Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 14

Hi girls, before I tell you about my card, I'll start off by saying that this is my first post with larger images so you may have to bear with me until I get the sizing sorted out! Here goes...


Over at the Sugar Bowl this week there is a fabulous sketch by Judy to follow with the added option of sparkle. I have made a new baby card and have added pale blue bling for my sparkle. The stamp is from Sugar Nellie (of course!) and he is coloured with distress inks. The papers are all from pebbles inc and I have used my trusty swiss dots folder for the embossing. My final embellishment was a button and some white satin ribbon.


I have kept the inside nice and simple, again using pebbles inc paper. The sentiment is computer generated using the font lucinda handwriting.


Finally a close up of my image. Well so far all the image sizes look ok, so fingers crossed for when I publish the post!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and white card, pebbles inc
Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Dexter the Bear
Colouring: Distress inks - vinage photo, broken china
Embellishments: PM button, ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder, water brush

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Hi liza,
    Your card is really beautiful... i just love the fab papers and gorgeous iamge- coloured beautifully :O)
    I've made my iamges bigger too... they're much clearer, and now you can see all the pretty details better.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza,I love this card its pretty papers and fab image very sweet :)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Liza,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Liza ;-) I saw this on my dashboard and thought it looked lovely but it's just amazing whe you see it properly !!!
    Stunning card !! The image is gorgeous and the papers are just perfect !! :-)
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Liza - love that little teddy.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, really great pic, which shows your colouring off beautifully.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Liza, love that little bear in his blue sweater...the larger pictures look great
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just clean and adorable! LOVE IT! You've colored the cute teddy great! Loving the decorated insides too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The Little Cotton Rabbits stamps are among my favourites, and you've coloured this one beautifully! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, wonderful colour combo and what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow dear this is terrific what a super colour scheme and layput so sweet and I love the SN Rabbit
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch :)
    Thanks for taking part in the SB challenge
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, so sweet. I love this Teddybear, and such great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card!! Love it ~ the colors and image are so sweet! Great details as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge again!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x