Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 17

Sorry I haven't been around much this week, my sister and her boyfriend are staying with us, but I will catch up with my blog hopping next week! It is that time of the week once again and for Stamptacular Challenge 17 we have a theme of "inside out". We would like to see your creations where you have decorated the inside as well as the outside! Emma is sponsoring us again this week and the prize is a fabulous SU stamp set, so make sure you come and join in with the fun.


For my DT card I have used a house mouse image and it is coloured with distress inks. The image is fairly large so I have had to keep the layout very simple. The papers are from papermania and I have created the sentiment on my computer using the font lucinda handwriting.


As the image has a coffee theme, I decided to put a recipe for cappuccino profiteroles on the inside. Once again, this has been computer generated using the font lucionda hadwriting.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and brown card, Papermania - Antique cream
Stamps: House Mouse
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, vintage photo, walnut stain, fired brick, broken china, antique linen, weathered wood, black soot
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, water brush

Thanks for looking x

16 comments:

  1. Wow hun this is fabbie love that cute image and the recipe for those little cakes sounds delicious. Have a good time with your visitors sweetie.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ;0)

    Love the stamp, so cute ...

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. The image is adorable and the idea of the profiterole recipe on the inside is brilliant.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza, your card is just adorable. And once again your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow double wow! This card is awesome and to include a wonderful recipe! I love it!
    I just love your attention to great detail always! I wish I could come to Spain..what a wonderful visit that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic and what a recipe too!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh wowww Liza,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous little card Liza and I love the recipe inside :) hope you've had a good week with your sister :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Liza, love the idea of the recipe inside.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liza, Gorgeous card love the image and recipe sounds delish, looks fab inside and out :)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card! There's a little something for you on my blog.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so gorgeous, beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x