Saturday, June 13, 2009

Something Yummy

Wow, I can't believe it is almost a week since I posted. We have had visitors staying, but we are back into our normal routine now!

As I'm so behind I have made this card and it covers four challenges. I have used the fabulous sketch from WOJ challenge 34, Creative Inspirations Challenge 12 is to use four different papers, Creative Card Crew Challenge 14 is to use geometric patterns and finally Charisma Cardz Challenge 23 is something yummy... I think I have them all covered!!!

The stamp I have used is from WOJ and she is coloured with distress inks. My boyfriend's mum brought over loads of papers for me and these are two of them, but unfortunately I don't know the brand.



The flower is from Prima and the embossing has been done with swiss dots and floral fantasy embossing folders.

The inside of my card has been decorated to compliment the front and I have included a recipe for chocolate chip cookies! Yum!

The recipe and the sentiment on the front have been computer generated using the font lucinda handwriting.




Finally, I have an image showing a close up of my colouring.

Supplies:
Card/Paper: White and blue card, paper from stash
Stamp: WOJ - Willow with cookies
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, walnut stain, dusty concord, weathered wood, faded jeans, vintage photo. Silver gel pen
Embellishments: Prima, pearls, PM pearl brad
Tools: Cuttlebug, swiss dots folder, floral fantasy folder, plain and scalloped circle nesties, leone em branch punch


Thanks for looking x

15 comments:

  1. its a fab card, and wow all those challenges you have combined thats a challenge in its self, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liza combining all those challenges would have made my head explode.##Well dobe on managing it.

    The card is beautiful and your colouring with the distress inks is fab. Do you use the refills or straight of the pads?

    Beccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. What I wouldn't give for a chocolate chip cookie right now, but am trying to watch my sweets intake. LOL Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card love the colours and this is one of my fave Whiff of joy stamps. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations. ( GDT for June)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Liza,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Liza... great colours and fabby layout!

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Hunny, oh I adore your colour choice on this card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liza, lovely to see you back blogging, have missed your cards. Incredibly pretty little card and such beuatiful colours too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're back into the swing of things again, great job on all the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Liza this is so gorgeous - i love the colours those papers are fab! The image is great and i love your colouring! I so need your cookie recipe :-)
    thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours and papers....your colouring is fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dear this is just beautiful inside and out and as usual your colouringis just stunning
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Liza, your colouring is amazing and those layers are awesoem.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week and congrats combing all those challenges too sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, the image and colours are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow fab card I love all the detail and the gorgeous colours and image.Thanks for joining in the fun a Charisma this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x