Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CCT Challenge 62

Wow, where is the week going!! I have just managed to do this card in time for Cute Card Thursday Challenge 62 which is to use bling. I didn't use too much, so I hope my six jewels count!

I have used a cute penny black hedgie stamp and it is coloured with distress inks. My new nesties have finally made it from the states, they got stuck in customs, so I have used the plain circle to cut the image and the scalloped one to do the layer.







I have decorated the inside too. The sentiment is from WOJ and the papers are K & Co.



For the centre panels I have used my swiss dots folder for the embossing and white satin ribbon.



I used a plain oval nesties, another new one, for the space to write a greeting.



Below is a matching tag. I kept the layout of the card very simple, so the tag is just a simple one too!!!







Supplies:
Card/Paper: White, yellow card, K & Co
Stamp: Penny Black - just buzzin by, WOJ - General Sayings
Colouring: Distress inks - vintage photo, walnut stain, peeled paint, broken china, antique linen, tattered rose, weathered wood.
Embellishments:
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder, water brush.

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful card. lovely colours and cute image you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card Liza and lovely soft coloured papers you have used...beautiful colouring of your hedgie too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Liza, loving the yellow! gorgeous pb image beautifully coloured. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww Liza,what beautiful ,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liza

    I love your card.

    Such gentle colours and a wonderfully coloured image.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Liza, love your hedgie and fab colouring. Those papers are beautiful just like the inside of your card.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely, Liza!
    And the Pennyblack images always make me smile!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x