Monday, June 8, 2009

Etsy Store & Awards

I have recently been awarded these two blog awards from two very talented ladies, Joey and Carolyn. Their blogs are amazing and I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that they, and everyone else leaves for me, so a huge thank you girls.

I'm going to pass these on to some awesome crafters, so with further ado, they are going to Nicola, Joanne, Donna, Silke, Emma and Beccy. x

Also, I have finally got around to opening my Etsy store. I would love to know what you think and any feedback, good or bad, will be very much appreciated. I just hope I can sell something!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much for both of these awards Liza, I am so honoured that you would think of me....thank you for making my day :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I almost forgot to say that your cards are looking fantastic in your Etsy shop....I'm sure they will fly out the door :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for passing these awards onto me Liza, I am truly honoured.
    Off to bed in a mo so will be back tomorrow to catch up on your Etsy shop and blog.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sweet Liza, you make me happy... many thanks for this...;-) This is so beautiful. Hugs and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya hunnie...only just seen this and made me smile after 2 very long days at work. really appreciated hunnie so thankyou.
    i so hope your etsy shop works out and its a great venture for you. i shall let my friend know (Jo jewels) and hopefully she will get in contact with you to see how you get on.
    love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x