Monday, December 12, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 28


Hello everyone, I'm back with my second post for today. This one is for TOMIC Challenge 28 where we have a theme of christmas decorations and we would like to see you create your own decoration to hang in your home or on your tree! As usual, Magnolia are giving one lucky winner a fabulous surprise prize, so what are you waiting for......


I created a decoration for my tree..... I used Ribbon Tilda from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams collection 2011 and she is coloured with copics. I cut out a circle with my nesties and I embossed it with my snowflake folder, to add some dimension I created a frame with my nesties and added this to my embossed circle. I attached Tilda with some foam pads and finished off with some roses and a pearl topped pin.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White pearlised card
Stamps: Magnolia - Ribbon Tilda - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, RV10, E50, E31, E25, E29, R46, R22, R27, R29, R59, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, pin, flowers
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, snowflake folder, leone em branch punch
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so sweet.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. The rich red with the white just makes your ornament perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous LIza,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x