Friday, December 23, 2011

Ho Ho Ho


Hello everyone, just a quick post from me today with a last minute make. I needed a few extra gift tags, as you do, and this is just a quick one I put together.


I used a scrap of DP and I have no idea of the brand, sorry! All the other elements were also made using scraps of card or recycled items..... its a great way to use up all your odds and ends. The tulle was wrapped around a box of chocolates I received as a gift from a student, it looked so pretty and I managed to rescue some that wasn't creased or crumpled by the bow, just enough to make a couple of tags! The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse very vintage christmas and it is stamped in fired brick distress ink, I then cut it with a nestie and sponged it with spun sugar distress ink while it was still in the die, love this look! I then popped everything together and added a couple of bells from my stash and hey presto, a cute tag!

This is probably my last post before christmas, so I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. xx

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. DP - ??
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - very vintage christmas
Ink: Distress inks - fired brick, spun sugar
Embellishments: Tulle, bells
Tools: Sewing machine, trouvaille, nesties, ranger blending tool, corner rounder punch
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful festive tag Liza - Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty Liza ! Love the little bells and the stitching finishes the tag so beautifully ! Have a lovely Christmas Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Liza! Have a Very Merry Christmas....see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag you've made. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas, and have a great new year x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x