Thursday, December 1, 2011

CAS Christmas Wishes


Hello everyone, today I have some CAS cards to show you....I still have a ton to make and there will be a lot of CAS ones this year that's for sure!!!


These were really simple to do..... I used my snowflake folder for the embossed background and the christmas wishes stamp is from my Waltzingmouse Very Vintage Christmas set. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a labels 2 nestie and finished off with some ribbon from my stash.


Here is the same card in blue.


Finally, all four cards that I made....a really simple design that was quick to put together.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, blue and pink card
Stamps: WMS - Very Vintage Christmas
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, snowflakes embossing folder
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous hun! I'm afraid I've abandoned all hope of every having enough cards, lol. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cards Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x