Friday, November 25, 2011

Season's Greetings


Hello everyone, I have another christmas card to show you this evening, using my Waltzingmouse stamps once again! This is another card for the Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenges where the theme is snow.


For my card I have used papers from Echo Park and I got out some red, silver and blue stickles and added glitter to all the red dots on the background paper and some of the snowflakes...... the card is nice and glittery IRL!!! I used a frame from the WMS vintage labels 4 set and I stamped it in memento tuxedo black ink then coloured it in with my R46 copic. The sentiment is from the WMS very vintage christmas set. Finally I finished off with some ribbon and a snowflake charm.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and red card. Echo park
Stamps: WMS - vintage labels 4 and very vintage christmas sets
Colouring: Copic - R46.
Embellishments: Charm
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, trouvaille
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant card Liza ! So so chic ! Love it ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x